The audio edition of this Shingo Prize-winning bestseller provides critical insights and approaches to make any lean transformation an ongoing success. It tells you how to implement a sustainable, successful transformation by developing a culture that has your stakeholders throughout the organizational chart involved and invested in the outcome. It teaches you how to successfully navigate the politics in cross-functional process improvement projects, and to engage executives in ways that are personally meaningful to them. If you are a leader at any level in an organization undergoing or considering a lean transformation, this is where you should start and finish…and start again.
New in the third edition:
- Contains new chapter on engaging executives in lean initiatives
- Includes 21 new case studies
- Presents new examples from the healthcare and process industries
- Includes additional gemba worksheets for learning and teaching lean
- Provides expanded coverage of lean applications in complex cross functional value stream process improvement projects
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.