A method of simultaneously designing products, and the processes for manufacturing those products, through the use of cross functional teams (representatives from many different departments, suppliers and customers), to assure manufacturability, lowest lifecycle costs, and to reduce overall development cycle time.
- Understanding Cross Docking– creativesafetysupply.com
- Six Sigma Manufacturing : Waste Reduction and Process Enhancements– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)– iecieeechallenge.org
- Lean Layout Fundamentals– kaizen-news.com
- 16 Catch Phrases of 3P– lean-news.com
- Preserving The Environment Utilizing The 5s Lean Management Method– 5snews.com