A standard machine performance measurement that encompasses all loss of time on a machine or process that is not contributing to good parts. It is equal to the combined effect of availability x performance x quality.
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)– creativesafetysupply.com
- OEE: Overall Equipment Effectiveness and Its Unintended Side Effects– safetyblognews.com
- New OEE Calculator for Manufacturing Efficiency– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- What is OEE?– aislemarking.com
- Six Sigma and More– blog.5stoday.com
- Kaizen Products And Supplies– kaizen-news.com