SIMO is an acronym for Simultaneous-Motion Cycle.
The chart is used in conjunction with Therbligs to study the detailed activity of a worker, to capture how long the operation takes, and what activities are being performed by each hand.
It is one of the tools used by Frank and Lillian Gilbreth. The table separates and documents the left and right arm under research in a visual table format.
- HAZOP– creativesafetysupply.com
- 6 Reasons Vinyl Chart Tape Should Be A Tool In Your Workplace– lean-news.com
- Vinyl Chart Tape – Ways To Improve Your Workplace– safetyblognews.com
- New Fall Protection Website for Residential Construction Workers– babelplex.com
- Where is the Lean Manufacturing Case Study?– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Kaizen Lean Supplies Help Support Your Efforts In The Workplace– kaizen-news.com
- The Concepts of Kaizen– creativesafetypublishing.com