The process of integrating equipment maintenance into the manufacturing process, in order to stabilize equipment, thereby increasing availability, performance and quality of the equipment.
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)– creativesafetysupply.com
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Explained– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Enhancing Lean Manufacturing with IT– lean-news.com
- What is OEE?– aislemarking.com
- Total Quality Management And Kaizen Principles In Lean Management– kaizen-news.com
- OEE: Overall Equipment Effectiveness and Its Unintended Side Effects– safetyblognews.com