TSSC is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with Toyota Motor North America (TMNA), located in Plano, Texas.
It was established by Toyota Motor Corporation in 1992 as the Toyota Supplier Support Center to share Toyota Production System (TPS) knowledge with North American manufacturing companies and other organizations that have a true desire to learn and adopt TPS.
In 2011, TSSC became a not-for-profit in order to share its know-how more broadly with nonprofits and other community organizations.
- Understanding the Toyota Production System– creativesafetysupply.com
- Toyota Donates What Money Couldn’t Buy: Efficiency– kaizen-news.com
- The Toyota Production System House– blog.5stoday.com
- SKM System Analysis, Power System Software, and Arc Flash Systems– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Another Recall For Toyota– 5snews.com
- The History of Kanban– creativesafetypublishing.com