X-bar is the written out version of the sample average calculation, which is denoted as the symbol below:
The calculation takes the sum of the numbers in the sample, and divides by the sample size.
This is typically used when it’s not easy to type out the x with a bar over the top of it, thus X-bar or Xbar.
- ANSI Z535– creativesafetysupply.com
- Hazard Symbols– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- A Guide to GHS Pictograms– babelplex.com
- Forklift Pre-Inspection Checklist– bridge-to-safety.com
- Visual Mapping Strategies, A Mess of Options– 5snews.com
- A Detailed Structure Of The Kaizen Philosophy– kaizen-news.com
- Vinyl Chart Tape – Ways To Improve Your Workplace– safetyblognews.com