3P is an acronym for Production Preparation Process, which is a method that focuses on eliminating waste through product and process design.
Originally, it was called “New Production Preparation” (NPP) but was later updated to 3P.
- 8 Wastes of Lean [A Guide to Manufacturing Wastes]– creativesafetysupply.com
- 16 Catch Phrases of 3P– lean-news.com
- 3P Lean : Exploring the Production Preparation Process– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- 3P and Lean– kaizen-news.com
- Gemba Reveals Waste– 5snews.com
- The Toyota Production System House– blog.5stoday.com
- What is Lean manufacturing?– iecieeechallenge.org