Acronym for Eliminate, Combine, Rearrange, and Simplify.
- Eliminate – Identify the steps and details of work that can be quickly eliminated
- Combine – When work cannot be eliminated, then seek to combine steps together
- Rearrange – Work can also be rearranged in a different order or sequence that can be faster, easier or safer
- Simplify – Make the process work easier to complete through the use of visuals, aids, fixtures and templates.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Fault Tree Analysis– creativesafetysupply.com
- A3 for Lean Implementation– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Beginners Guide to Lean– lean-news.com
- Connection between 5S and Lean– blog.5stoday.com
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation – The First 5 Steps– iecieeechallenge.org
- Why You Need an Industrial Label Maker — Today!– creativesafetypublishing.com
- Basketball Courts – A Creative Use for Floor Marking Tape– safetyblognews.com
- Kaizen Safety Cross– kaizen-news.com