Ken Miller is the founder of the Change & Innovation Agency (C!A), a firm dedicated to increasing government’s capacity to do more good.
He was the Deputy Director of the Missouri Department of Revenue, where he was part of a transformation effort that reduced the time to issue tax refunds by 80% (fastest in the nation) at less cost and cut wait times in motor vehicle offices by half.
The agency received a State Quality Award – one of only a handful of government agencies in the country to receive such a distinction. He was then named Director of Performance Improvement for Missouri State Government, one of only two states to receive an A grade from Governing for Managing for Results. He was named one of the country’s top change agents by Fast Company magazine.
- Extreme Government Makeover: Increasing Our Capacity To Do More Good
- We Don’t Make Widgets: Overcoming the Myths That Keep Government From Radically Improving
- The Change Agent’s Guide to Radical Improvement
- Change & Innovation Agency (C!A)
- A Mold Epidemic in Government
- Management, Leadership and the Transformation Government Needs
- Book Review: We Don’t Make Widgets