A product characteristic for which reasonably anticipated variation is likely to significantly affect customer satisfaction such as fit, function, mounting or appearance, or the ability to process or build the product. An integral part of an APQP system.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) in Manufacturing– creativesafetysupply.com
- Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Lean Manufacturing-Common Characteristics Companies Have– lean-news.com
- Communication 101– 5snews.com
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)– iecieeechallenge.org
- 3P and Lean– kaizen-news.com
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed– jakegoeslean.com