Abbreviation for Keep It Simple, Stupid. A nicer approach is Keep it Super Simple.
The concept is to make complex topics and themes more simple and easier to understand, so you don’t confuse your audience or customer.
Another version of this was mentioned by Matt McWilliams, who uses the following KISS method to perform after action reviews on major product launches. His acronym stands for Keep Improve Start and Stop.
- FOCUS-PDCA– creativesafetysupply.com
- 3 Tips to Help Develop a Strong Lean Culture in Your Workplace– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- DOWNTIME = Waste– 5snews.com
- How to Use Safety Posters Effectively– creativesafetypublishing.com
- 3P and Lean– kaizen-news.com
- Value Stream Mapping 101– lean-news.com
- Value Streams– blog.5stoday.com
- Lean Manufacturing with 5S– hiplogic.com
- How To Use a Kanban Board– iecieeechallenge.org