Kosuke Ikebuchi (born March 4, 1937) serves as Senior Advisor to the Board and Senior Technical Executive of Toyota Motor Corporation. He joined Toyota in 1960, and served as an Executive Vice President of Toyota from 1999 to 2001. He served as Vice Chairman of the Board of Toyota Motor Corporation from 2001 to June 2005, and Director from September 1988 to June 2005.
- A Brief History of Kaizen: The Key Players– creativesafetysupply.com
- Janet Froetscher Discusses Workplace Safety– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Lean Manufacturing– lean-news.com
- Polygon Opens New Document Center– safetyblognews.com
- Jishuken 101– kaizen-news.com
- The Lean Manager– blog.5stoday.com
- What’s in a Name: Defining Terms in Lean Manufacturing– 5snews.com