The study of how much variation in the measurement is assigned to the measurement tools, techniques, setup, work environment, and employees. MSA is commonly used as the acronym. See Gage R&R for specific type of studies.
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP Analysis)– creativesafetysupply.com
- SKM System Analysis, Power System Software, and Arc Flash Systems– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Different Variables Often Considered In The Kanban System– kaizen-news.com
- Lean Manufacturing-Common Characteristics Companies Have– lean-news.com
- DOWNTIME = Waste– 5snews.com
- Lack of Sleep Costing Employers Billions– safetyblognews.com
- Utilizing Barcodes for Efficiency– hiplogic.com