The Japanese word that is translated into English as overburden, unreasonable, or strenuous activity. Examples include tired or stressed workers, or equipment or computer systems running non-stop for days or weeks with proper maintenance.
This can lead to bigger problems within the organization, such as absenteeism, illness, low morale or productivity, equipment breakdown or damage, and an increase in defects or customer complaints.
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing– creativesafetysupply.com
- The Concept of Muri, Muda and Mura– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Muda, Mura, and Muri: The Three Wastes– kaizen-news.com
- Muri Mura Muda Concept– blog.5stoday.com
- Gemba Reveals Waste– 5snews.com
- What Is A Gemba Walk?– babelplex.com
- Lean Concepts and the 8 Wastes– lean-news.com
- No Problem is a Problem– jakegoeslean.com