Acronym for Observe, Orient, Decide, and Act, also known as the OODA Loop. It was developed by military strategist and United States Air Force Colonel John Boyd for military operations, but is being applied to cyber security and competitive markets.
According to Boyd, decision-making occurs in this OODA Loop. An individual or an organization that can observe and react more quickly to unfolding events than their opponent can gain an advantage.
- Military Equipment [Condition Tags & Labeling]– creativesafetysupply.com
- Air Force Test Plane Broke Apart in Flight– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Are Workplace Homicides Growing?– blog.5stoday.com
- Leadership Drives Kaizen– kaizen-news.com
- The Importance of a Positive Workplace Culture– iecieeechallenge.org
- Gemba Kaizen– lean-news.com
- DOWNTIME = Waste– 5snews.com