A graphical tool developed by the Ford Motor Company that combines a run chart with a Pareto chart, showing how the issues have been reduced and improved over time.
- A Brief History of Kaizen: The Key Players– creativesafetysupply.com
- A Few Tools for Continuous Improvement– lean-news.com
- Vinyl Chart Tape – Ways To Improve Your Workplace– safetyblognews.com
- Using Excel for Data Analysis– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Benefits Of Investing In Both A 5s Process And 5s Products– 5snews.com
- A Detailed Structure Of The Kaizen Philosophy– kaizen-news.com
- Mass Production & Lean: What’s the difference?– blog.5stoday.com