Also known as Product Family Grouping Matrix or Product Quantity Matrix.
A matrix used to determine how to group similar products or services together, based on the similarity of steps, processes and equipment.
- What is Process Mapping? [Definition, Examples & Tools]– creativesafetysupply.com
- Getting To Know The Product-Process Matrix– 5snews.com
- Value Stream Mapping 101– lean-news.com
- Six Sigma Manufacturing : Waste Reduction and Process Enhancements– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)– iecieeechallenge.org
- Understanding Lean Principles– blog.5stoday.com
- 10 Strategies for Continuous Improvement– kaizen-news.com
- Safety In Your Pocket– safetyblognews.com