The amount of variation in a measurement system assigned to differences in employees, measurement tools and equipment, techniques, setup or other physical factors. Any factor can be used for reproducibility, but typically employees or measurement tools are the most commonly used variables.
« Back to Glossary Index
- What is DFSS (Six Sigma)?– creativesafetysupply.com
- Different Variables Often Considered In The Kanban System– kaizen-news.com
- Chemical Safety: No Room for Accidents– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Human Factors – How Do They Impact Safety?– realsafety.org
- A Guide to GHS Labels– iecieeechallenge.org
- New Fall Protection Website for Residential Construction Workers– babelplex.com