Pronounced like “Times,” it is an acronym for 7 categories where resources are essential to adding value and keeping the work flowing without interruption. When they are not present, they become constraints (bottlenecks) which can interrupt work, increase costs and delays, and cause delays to your customer.
Similar to a fishbone diagram, this acronym can be used to assist the brainstorming of existing or potential issues.
- Theory of Constraints– creativesafetysupply.com
- Theory of Constraints: Part Four– lean-news.com
- Waste 101– kaizen-news.com
- The Tools of Kaizen– blog.5stoday.com
- DOWNTIME = Waste– 5snews.com
- Active Lean Implementation at GE Manufacturing Plant– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- 10 Reasons Why to Inspect Rental Equipment– babelplex.com
- Benefits of Machine Guarding go Beyond Safety– safetyblognews.com