The online, on-demand OpEx Six Sigma Green Belt course uses SigmaXL software examples. This course provides you with advanced skills and abilities to lead a Six Sigma problem solving project to help your organization reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction, streamline processes and reduce errors and mistakes. Green Belt is officially the 3rd level of Six Sigma training:
- White Belt
- Yellow Belt (includes White Belt)
- Green Belt (Minitab) or Green Belt (SigmaXL) – includes Yellow Belt
- Black Belt (Minitab) or Black Belt (SigmaXL) – includes Green Belt
- Master Black Belt
In many organizations, people who have Green Belt training are process support team members, engineers, project managers, managers, supervisors, leadership and process improvement specialists that are supporting a process being improved. With the support and mentoring of a Black Belt, they lead the project that consists of White and Yellow Belt trained team members. White and Yellow Belt are not prerequisites for Green Belt, you may enroll directly in this training course if your expectation is to lead projects or want to learn more advanced applications and tools.
About this course
The OpEx Six Sigma Six Green Belt – SigmaXL course is over 30 hours of online content (3 CEUs or 30 PDU as OpEx Learning is an IACET accredited provider), which includes about 3 hours of White and Yellow Belt. We have removed all unnecessary content and information in the training material, to maximize what you need to know in the least amount of time. Our training is fast-paced and engaging, and no single module exceeds 30 minutes, so you can complete on your own schedule in small doses. Typical online courses cover the same content in 40 or more hours.
What’s Included in the OpEx Six Sigma Online Green Belt course?
- Closed captioning transcript provided with all videos.
- Each module requires completion of a 10 question quiz (70% pass rate or higher, retakes allowed).
- Digital version of the complete Green Belt program (PDF manual for duration of course)
- On demand, 24/7 access with 6 months of access to professionally narrated OpEx Learning training courses
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Quizzes and Exam, including section comprehensive examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the examinations, you will receive access to:
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certificate
- 3 CEUs; 30 PDUs
Content of the course
- White Belt Training (skips if you’ve already completed)
- Yellow Belt Training (skips if you’ve already completed)
- Introduction to SigmaXL Statistical Software – Learn how to use one of the most affordable Six Sigma software program, and create some popular graphs and analysis
- Basic Quality Tools – Using Minitab to create Dotplots, Histograms, Anderson-Darling normality test, Probability Plot, Time Series Plot, Boxplot, Pareto charts, Scatterplot, and Graphical Summary
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) – trend charts to detect process changes (shifts, trends and outliers) based on statistical tests
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) – experiment to validate the quality of the data, typically with a Gage R&R study
- Capability Analysis – analysis to evaluate the likelihood of your process data meeting the process or customer requirements
- Multi-Vari Planning – graphical analysis to look for patterns in a data
- Basic Lean Tools in DMAIC – Lean thinking, Value vs Non-Value Added, Value Stream Mapping, Flow, Push vs Pull, Perfection, and 5S
- Hypothesis Testing – statistical method to identify differences in averages and variation, while consider decision risk
- T-test – statistical comparison of two sets of data
- One-way ANOVA – statistical comparison of two or more sets of data
- Correlation – studying the relationship between two continuous variables
- Regression – more advanced analysis of the relationship between two or more continuous variables
- Chi-square Test Proportion Comparisons – statistical comparison of proportions between categories/factors
- Design of Experiments (DOE) – statistically designed study comparing multiple factor changes at once
- Mistake Proofing – ways to remove human error to prevent defects in the process
- Project Control Planning – a summary table to describe the sampling plan and data monitoring within a process
- Project Documentation – details and requirements about putting together a final project report
Here are some screenshots from each of the modules:
Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
Online Program Requirements
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Recommended display settings with at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- A free 30 demo of SigmaXL software
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Refund: 7 days following purchase