Abbreviation for Production Part Approval Process. Developed by the Automotive industry, resources on how to conduct APQP and PPAP are published in manuals developed by the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG).
PPAP is a detailed and lengthy package that includes documentation of various multiple cross-functional tools from APQP activity, and documents the ability of your supplier to meet all customer requirements. It can also be used to give confidence to your customer that you can meet their requirements.
- Supply Chain Integration– creativesafetysupply.com
- Aerospace’s AS9100 QMS Standard– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)– iecieeechallenge.org
- 16 Catch Phrases of 3P– lean-news.com
- GHS Transition Tips…in Case You’ve Been Procrastinating– safetyblognews.com
- Facilitating A Kaizen Event– kaizen-news.com
- How To Conduct Safety Training For New Employees– realsafety.org
- Emergency Planning – Don’t Overlook the Emergency Kit– creativesafetypublishing.com